5 reasons not to miss the Insurance Asset Management Summit 2017
- Talking Tables – interactive workshops for engaged attendees - Talking Points is our highly interactive workshop format, which brings together audience members within an informal round-table debate setting to discuss the most pertinent industry themes resonating in the industry now. Topics are put forward by insurance investment officers and are strictly non-commercial.
- Networking - no one ever got left behind by meeting their peers – Benchmark your own efforts and achievements and understand at a personal level what your peers are concerned by and doing about it.
- Be in the expert’s forum, exchange views with your peers. Connect – Learn - Evolve. In a secure and intimate environment. Plan your business strategy with confidence and make informed decisions on current trends.
- Expert learning and content from the UK and Europe’s leading insurers and regulators including Prudential Regulation Authority, AIG, Direct Line Group, ABI, European Insurance & Occupational Pensions Authority, Legal & General, Axa and more.
- Hear first-hand and speak to those designing market regulation that will impact which assets and investment strategies you can pursue.
Register today and bring a colleague (up to 3 people can register from 1 company) to extend the learning and get your team members engaged, please call the delegate registration team on +44 (0) 207 688 8511 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your free pass quote code: 'CPABLOGIAMS'