5 reasons not to miss the Insurance Asset
We’re really excited about the upcoming Insurance Asset Management Summit on the 16th of November and we hope you are too! Here are 5 reasons not to miss it.
- ‘Talking Points’ – interactive workshops for engaged attendees - Talking Points is our highly interactive workshop format, which brings together audience members within an informal roundtable debate setting to discuss the most pertinent industry themes resonating in the industry now. Topics are put forward by insurance investment officers and are strictly non-commercial.
- ‘Networking’ - no one ever got left behind by meeting their peers – Benchmark your own efforts and achievements and understand at a personal level what your peers are concerned by and doing about it.
- ‘Be in the expert’s forum’, exchange views with your peers. Connect – Learn - Evolve. In a secure and intimate environment. Plan your business strategy with confidence and make informed decisions on current trends.
- Expert learning and content from the UK and Europe’s leading insurers and regulators including Prudential Regulation Authority, AIG, Direct Line Group, ABI, European Insurance & Occupational Pensions Authority, Legal & General, Axa and more.
- Hear first-hand and speak to those designing market regulation that will impact which assets and investment strategies you can pursue.
The Insurance Asset Management Summit is only 7 weeks away get in touch with us to register – email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 207 688 8511 or head straight to our website to find out more.