Distressed Debt Investing 2013
Published 13th May 2013
The second annual online report where pension schemes, insurance funds and private wealth groups discuss how the fallout from the Eurozone’s economic turmoil will open opportunities for distressed debt investing alongside opportunities emerging across the globe.
NEGOTIATING THE EURO ZONE FISCAL CLIFF
1.1 Interview: How will changes in Europe’s sovereign debt outlook affect the opportunities for distressed debt investing?
- Confirmed: Mario Oliviero, Deputy Editor, Debtwire Europe
- Confirmed: Luc Everaert, Assistant Director, Monetary and Capital Markets Department, International Monetary Fund
1.2 Roundtable Debate: What conditions are needed in the macro economy in order for distressed debt investing to prevail as a viable asset allocation strategy?
Confirmed: Louise Ashford, Assistant Editor, Pensions Insight
- Confirmed: Anthony Charlwood, Investment Officer, The Pensions Trust
- Confirmed: Zahir Fazal, Director, BESTrustees
- Confirmed: Mike Taylor, Chief Executive, London Pensions Fund Authority (LPFA)
- Confirmed: Mark Hoeing, Managing Director, Commonfund Capital
BENCHMARKING THE APPROPRIATE RISK APPETITE
2.1 Roundtable Debate: Are the risks when investing in distressed debt offset by the returns on offer?
- Confirmed: Chiara Elisei, Assistant Editor, Debtwire Europe
- Confirmed: Mike Weston, Chief Investment Officer, DMGT Pensions
- Confirmed: Mike Hardwick, Investment Manager, West Midlands Pension Fund
- Confirmed: Alan Goodman, Principal, Fund Management, Pension Protection Fund
MANAGER SELECTION – MAKING THE MOST FROM YOUR ASSET ALLOCATION CHOICE
3.1 INTERVIEW: Selecting a distressed debt manager that is nimble enough to capitalise on short-term opportunities
SOURCING NEW REGIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
4.1 EXPERT DEBATE: Does the higher growth prospects and stronger economic fundamentals suggest that distressed debt investors should be allocating to emerging markets?
- Confirmed: Yulianna Vilkos, Deputy Editor, Debtwire Europe
- Confirmed: John Nestor, Director, LawDeb Pension Trustees
- Confirmed: Jürgen Rigterink, Chief Investment Officer, FMO
All our sponsorship packages are ‘tailor made’ to ensure complete success for our clients, so you can feel assured that your specific aims are being addressed. If you’re interested in any of the above benefits then please contact us below about sponsorship:
By listening to those in the industry, we create a shortlist of individuals who most influence and inspire those around them and invite them to contribute to our reports and events by:
- Contributing a thought piece on an issue raised in the market research
- Participating in or moderating a roundtable with other industry leaders
- Participating as an interviewer or interviewee
- Producing a case study white paper written with a client or supplier
- Taking part in a head to head debate with another respected industry professional
Clear Path Analysis is always open to suggestions of suitable contributors for future topics. If you’re interested in the above opportunities please contact us:
Although we are open to a range of media partnerships, we believe that our most important objective has to be met for a partnership to be worthwhile: to add value to our report readers and sponsors.
Libby de Fraine
Marketing & Operations Manager
+44 (0) 207 822 8559