TAKING THE FIRST STEPS
1.1 ROUNDTABLE: Do ESG performance return metrics outpace traditional investments?
- Confirmed: Craig Robbins, Director of Investments, Childrens Hospital of Minnesota
1.2 INTERVIEW: Working through the complexities of establishing an ESG policy to ensure all stakeholders are onboard
- Invited: Catherine Simard, Director, Investment Stewardship, Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec (CDPQ)
1.3 INTERVIEW: The metrics that determine what constitutes an ESG investment
- Invited: Christopher Rowe, Vice President, Investments, The Church Pension Group
2.2 INTERVIEW: Why and how are ESG investments delivering competitive returns relative to non-ESG investments?
- Confirmed: Meg Voorhees, Director of Research, Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
2.3 INTERVIEW: The different beneficial ways that asset managers can educate the investment community
- Invited: Emily Kreps, Global Director, Investor Initiatives, CDP
STAKING A CLAIM IN INSTITUTIONAL PORTFOLIOS
3.1 INTERVIEW: Artificial Intelligence (AI): Resolving the data overload issue in identifying ESG assets
- Invited: Ajit Singh, Chief Investment Officer, Houston Firefighters Relief and Retirement Fund
3.2 INTERVIEW: How is the institutional investment community responding to the threat of climate change?
Confirmed: James Davis, Chief Investment Officer, OPTrust
3.3 INTERVIEW: What impact will economic turbulence have on asset selection?
- Confirmed: E Shepard Farrar, Chief, Investment Management, Inter-American Development Bank
3.4 INTERVIEW: Can ESG and traditional energy investments coexist in institutional portfolios?
- Confirmed: Anders Schelde, Chief Investment Officer, MP Pension