THE ROLE OF OPERATIONS IN CHANGING BUSINESS MODEL
1.1 INTERVIEW: Operations as a solutions driver for front office innovation
- Lounarda David, Chief Operating Officer, IFM Investors
1.2 ROUNDTABLE DEBATE: How do Chief Operations Officers add value in a changing business model?
- Rachel Alembakis, Consultant Publisher, Clear Path Analysis
- Rob Scott, Chief Operations Officer, First Sentier Investors
- Matthew Baldwin, Global Head of Sales & Managing Director Asia, Financial Risk Solutions
- Steven Seow, Director, Singapore Consulting
MANAGING RISK IN A QUICKLY CHANGING WORLD
2.1 INTERVIEW: How do you measure, monitor, and manage risk from an operational perspective?
- Craig Plane, Director, Unite Consulting
2.2 INTERVIEW: The known knowns and the unknown unknowns – how do we manage data and AI?
- Simon Crisp, Asia Pacific Lead, Cyber, Deloitte
THE RISE AND RISE OF DATA SOLUTIONS
3.1 INTERVIEW: How do you create a more seamless glide path for Defined Contribution plan members utilising innovative technology and data solutions?
- Aidan Geysen, Senior Investment Strategist, Vanguard Australia
3.2 INTERVIEW: How can data solutions be implemented to organise, optimise, and automate information flows across operational and investment functions?
- Stephen Fisher, Chief Investment Officer, First Degree Global Asset Management
ADAPTING TO CHANGES
4.1 WHITE PAPER: Asset managers must look to multi-asset class capabilities for growth
- Roger Woolman, Director, Funds and Alternatives at SS&C Advent
4.2 INTERVIEW: ESG integration comes to the fore - how do operations consolidate and optimise research and data services to assist in engagement and decision making?
- Kathryn McDonald, Head of Sustainable Investing Rosenberg Equities, AXA Investment Management