1.1 INTERVIEW: Diversifying sources of risk in a maturing ILS portfolio – where are portfolio managers setting their sights?
- INVITED: Bernard Van der Stichele, Portfolio Manager, Healthcare of Ontario Pension (HOOP) Plan
1.2 INTERVIEW: Has a large scale and long-term approach been successful in delivering a positive net-return?
- INVITED: Dan Bergman, Head of ILS & Timberland Investments, AP3
1.3 WHITE PAPER: How co-investments allow the ability to leverage resources and maximize returns
- Asset Manager
A VIABLE ASSET CLASS
2.1 INTERVIEW: Has ILS proven itself as a reliable and uncorrelated asset class?
- INVITED: Vincent Zhou, Director, Absolute Return, Alberta Teachers’ Retirement Fund Board
2.2 INTERVIEW: Pushing forward: Recent losses in ILS market should not deter investors from investing in the asset class
- INVITED: Eric Nierenberg, Chief Strategy Officer, Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management
2.3 INTERVIEW: How do ILS bonds fare when compared to other alternative asset classes?
- INVITED: Jerry Meyer, Real & Alternative Investment Manager, Arkansas Teacher Retirement System
3.1 INTERVIEW: How are portfolio managers re-thinking their ILS strategies as climate change risks continue to grow?
- INVITED: Philippe Trahan, Director, ILS, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
3.2 INTERVIEW: ILS and cat bonds can help investors in achieving their ESG objectives
- INVITED: Greg Wojciechowski, Chief Executive Officer, Bermuda Stock Exchange
3.4 INTERVIEW: Which parts of the globe are at greatest risk of climate change and the ability to access insurance capital?
- INVITED: Dickon Pinner, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company