FIXED INCOME INVESTING THROUGH TURBULENT TIMES
1.1 WHITE PAPER: Interpreting recent shifts in fiscal and monetary policy around the world – how stable is the global economy and where are the pressure points?
- Mario Sander von Torklus, Special Representative and Director, Europe, World Bank
1.2 WHITE PAPER: Tactics for Late Cycle Investing in Fixed Income
- Mark Holman, CEO, TwentyFour Asset Management
1.3 ROUNDTABLE DEBATE: Fixed income investing in a crowded world – how to build a portfolio of high quality, low risk assets that meet growth and cashflow challenges?
- Martin Shenfield, Senior Macro Strategist, TS Lombard
- David Adkins, Head of Investment Strategy, Lloyds Banking Group Pension Scheme
- Cliff Speed, Chief Investment Officer, TPT Retirement Solutions
- Ruth Farrugia, Head of EMEA Portfolio Management, MetLife
- Colin Fleury, Head of Secured Credit, Janus Henderson Investors
1.4 WHITE PAPER: Spotting fixed income market bubbles – design your triggers, know where to go!
- Trevor Williams, former Chief Economist, Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets, Visiting Professor, University of Derby
A WORLD OF NEW ASSET CLASSES
2.1 WHITE PAPER: The evolution of debt markets – designing a portfolio of public and private securities
- John St.Hill, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, Responsible for Asset Allocation, Manager Selection and Investment Strategy, NEST - National Employment Savings Trust
2.2 WHITE PAPER: ABS: An Overlooked Alternative to Mainstream Fixed Income
- Ben Hayward, Head of ABS, TwentyFour Asset Management
2.3 PANEL DEBATE: Has emerging market debt shifted away from ‘high-risk’ status yet?
- Mike Gallagher, Managing Director, Macro Strategy, Continuum Economics
- Pernille Bomholdt Henneberg, Global Economist, Citi
- Gordon Ross, Investment Director, Fixed Income, LGPS Central
- Alexandra Martinez, Investment Committee, Trustee, Royal National Institute for the Blind DB scheme
2.4 WHITE PAPER: Multi-asset credit
- Confirmed: representative of Janus Henderson
CHANGING YOUR INVESTMENT APPROACH
3.1 WHITE PAPER: Changing approaches to fixed income
- Rachit Sharma, Head of Fixed Income, RPMI Railpen
3.2 WHITE PAPER: ESG fixed income strategies – hallmarks of good ESG integration
- Honor Fell, Head of Responsible Investment, Redington