OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
1.1 WHITEPAPER: Making the case for indexing your bonds: why you should reconsider Fixed Income ETFs and their role in your investment portfolio
1.2 ROUNDTABLE DEBATE: Balancing reach, risk and reward: what do untapped fixed income opportunities look like and what are the key risks to be wary of?
- Noel Hillmann, CEO, Clear Path Analysis
- Daniel Blamont, Head of Investment Strategy, Phoenix Group
- Rupert Stow, Chief Investment Officer, Utmost Worldwide
- Hitendra Varsani, Quantitative Investment Strategist, MSCI
1.3 INTERVIEW: Exploring the challenges and drawbacks of using private credit and private debt investments to match assets
- Mark Hedges, Chief Investment Officer, Nationwide Pension Fund
1.4 ROUNDTABLE DEBATE: What key strategies facilitate continued yield generation and ways to effectively manage risk despite the ultra-low interest rate environment?
- Sara Benwell, Editor, Insurance-Investor.com
- Ian Rogers, Senior Manager - Investment Capital Analysis, Scottish Widows
- Erik Davey, Director, SECOR Asset Management
- Kris Lasocki, Investment Manager, Royal Mail Pension Plan
- Khuram Sharih, Global Fixed Income / High Yield & Global Multi Asset & Absolute Return Credit, Royal London Asset Management
1.5 WHITE PAPER: Evaluating secure income opportunities and their changing role during financial market recovery
- Boris Mikhailov, Client Solutions Director, Alpha Real Capital
2.1 WHITEPAPER: Exploring global growth, unconventional monetary policy and the increasing momentum around government bonds in EM countries
- Alexander Plekhanov, Director, Transition Impact and Global Economics, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
2.2 WHITEPAPER: A “New Dawn” for fiscal policy: What does it mean?
- Yael Selfin, Chief Economist, KPMG
3.1 WHITEPAPER: ESG is everywhere and has reached the shores of Fixed Income. What does it look like for this asset class where you don’t get voting rights?
- Stephen Yeats, Senior Managing Director and Head of Fixed Income Cash and Currency – EMEA, SPDR ETFs
3.2 WHITEPAPER: The Industrialization of ESG Investment
- Simon Robinson, Director – Product Management, Moody’s Analytics