1.1 ROUNDTABLE: What challenges do inflation, volatility and the reopening of the economy pose on private markets?
- Ajit Singh, Chief Investment Officer, Houston Firefighters’ Relief and Retirement Fund
2.1 INTERVIEW: Core Plus: Accessing real estate assets through public markets.
- Adam Ruggiero, Managing Director, MetLife Investment Management
2.2 ROUNDTABLE: Real estate strategies show resilience in the current market
- David Amsterdam, President, Capital Markets and Northeast Region, Colliers International
3.1 INTERVIEW: What role does corporate private placement debt have within an investment
- Jennifer Potenta, Director, Private Placement, MetLife Investment Management
3.2 INTERVIEW: How are investors in private credit protecting their assets from inflation and economic challenges?
- Rip Reeves, Chief Investment Officer, AEGIS
- Nathaniel Molinari, Senior Investment Analyst, AEGIS
PRIVATE EQUITY & INFRASTRUCTURE
4.1 ROUNDTABLE: How will private equity tackle the challenges of economic headwinds, rising interest rates and climate change
- Cameron Black, Chief Investment Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield Arizona
4.2 ROUNDTABLE: How will the US’s commitment to an infrastructure-focused stimulus
package influence investors
- Kurt Akers, Assistant Senior Investment Officer, Washington State Investment Board
- Dale Burgess, Senior Managing Director, Infrastructure, Natural Resources, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Richard Geddes, Founding Director, Infrastructure Policy Program, Cornell University