A COMPLEX INVESTMENT ENVIRONMENT
1.1 WHITE PAPER: The asset owner complexity landscape: aligning market intelligence and portfolio evolution
- Solovis Representative
1.2 INTERVIEW: Weeding through the investment challenges of COVID-19 and the aftermath
- Donald Lindsey, Chief Investment Officer, American Institutes for Research
THE ROAD AHEAD
2.1 ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION: How asset owners will use technology to weather the ongoing volatility storm
- Lauren Dillard, Executive Vice President, NASDAQ
- David Hunter, Executive Director & Chief Investment Officer, North Dakota Retirement & Investment Office
- Allyson Tucker, Chief Investment Officer, Washington State Investment Board
- James Davis, Chief Investment Officer, OPTrust
2.2 INTERVIEW: What does the new year hold for private equity investments?
- Eddie Schultz, Director of Real Assets, Texas Municipal Retirement System
2.3 INTERVIEW: OCIO or Consultant? Which management strategies best serve the fiduciary responsibilities of investment boards?
- Tom Heck, Chief Investment Officer Emeritus, Ball State University
A MACROECONOMIC PERSPECTIVE
3.1 INTERVIEW: How much disruption did COVID-19 cause to the global economy and what will the recovery look like at a regional and asset class level?
- Ronald Knecht, former-Controller, State of Nevada
3.2 INTERVIEW: What should investors with heavy real estate allocations have on their radars for the foreseeable future?
- Dr. Victor Calanog, Head of Commercial Real Estate Economics, Moody’s
4.1 INTERVIEW: Working through the varying grey areas to implements a competent ESG strategy
- Michael Marshall, Head of Sustainable Ownership, RPMI Railpen
4.2 INTERVIEW: How investors are utilizing indices and overlays to gain ESG exposure in their portfolios
- Reid Steadman, Managing Director, Global Head of ESG, S&P Dow Jones Indices