1.1 INTERVIEW: In the hot zone: Reacting to the shock market disruption of the coronavirus
- John Streun, Director, Global Equities, Employees’ Retirement System of Texas
1.2 INTERVIEW: Supply chain shocks, coronavirus and market disruption: Where do we go from here?
- Donald Lindsey, Chief Investment Officer, American Institutes for Research
1.3 INTERVIEW: Where are investors left to turn with bond yields at new lows?
- Joaquin Lujan, Co-Head of Alpha Team/Director of Rates and Credit, Public Employees Retirement Association of New Mexico
1.4 INTERVIEW: How pension funds view private equity in the post-market correction era
- Chris Schelling, Director, Private Equity, Texas Municipal Retirement System
2.1 INTERVIEW: How can sponsors determine if freezing their pension plan is the right move for them to make, and what are the residual effects?
- INVITED: Harshal Chaudhari, Chief Investment Officer, Global Pensions, GE
2.2 ROUNDTABLE: What is the process, costs, and impact of a plan termination?
- INVITED: Marty Burns, VP, Human Resources, CSW Industrials
- INVITED: Gerri Burruel, VP & Director, Benefits, McKesson Corporation
2.3 INTERVIEW: What are the benefits of spinning off active participants with smaller pension accruals into an entirely new plan?
- INVITED: Dirk Locascio, Chief Financial Officer, US Foods
2.4 INTERVIEW: What are plan sponsors doing to protect in-plan annuity holders against longevity risk?
- INVITED: Martin McInnis, Executive Director, CSS Pension Plan
- INVITED: Brent Godson, Director, Investments and Financial Management, CSS Pension Plan
IN SEARCH OF NEW SOLUTIONS
3.1 INTERVIEW: Can pension plans afford to shift from long duration bonds into other asset classes to maintain cashflow and funding levels?
- Sara Smithson, Senior Manager, Pension Investments, Raytheon
3.2 INTERVIEW: How do alternative investments fit into LDI strategies?
- Peony Keve, Investment Officer, Private Equity, Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management
3.3 INTERVIEW: Are superfunds a viable alternative to insurers for transferring pension risk?
- Michele Hirons-Wood, Head of Pensions, UK Power Networks
3.4 INTERVIEW: How do ESG strategies fit into today’s bond investment strategies?
- Andrew Russell, Director of Fixed Income, Pensions Board – United Church of Christ
4.1 INTERVIEW: Does a 13% funded pension plan stand a chance of meeting its obligations in the long-run?
- INVITED: David Eager, Executive Director, Kentucky Retirement Systems
4.2 INTERVIEW: Is the accelerated pace of risk transfers and windups of healthier plans putting the PBGC in peril?
- Aliya Robinson, Senior Vice President, Retirement and Compensation Policy, ERISA Industry Committee