Global insurance asset management trends: private debt, ESG, and real estate
- What opportunities are available given the growing interest in private assets?
- How attractive is private debt compared to traditional public fixed income?
- What private market solutions should insurers focus on?
- How can stakeholders customise optimal structuring?
- What are current challenges and areas of growth potential around ESG investing?
- How can insurers approach the implementation costs of these strategies?
- Given the current conditions, is real estate a strategic allocation and potential?
- Which real estate investments make the most sense and why?
Andrew Putwain, Editor, INSURANCE-INVESTOR.COM
Naseem Hossain, Director, Chief Investment Office, Aviva
Jean-Gabriel Pierre, Head of Global Investment Strategy, US, AXA XL
Åsa Norrie, CEO Europe & Head of Distribution, UK, Principal Asset Management
Binay Chandgothia, Managing Director- Portfolio Management, General Account Investment,Principal Financial Group